“There will be no “winners””

Prediction of future events is quite difficult, and, quite often, incorrect.  With that in mind, I point you a piece penned by Bob Owens titled What you’ll see in the rebellion.

Americans’ best interests are best served by preventing a rebellion, but it is judicious to be prepared for rebellion, because those individuals currently holding the reins of power in America have only their interests and power in mind, and not Americans as a people.  Material preparation is important, but one must also be mentally and emotionally prepared.

Link to Owens piece via Doug M at Sondrakistan, via KaChing.

UPDATE (01.01.2013):  Three interesting posts to consider in relation to Bob Owens piece, linked above, at the blog Summer Patriot, Winter Soldier, which I was unfamiliar with until this morning, when I was pointed to it by Theo Spark’s Overnight News….

what will be the likely model of american insurrection, if “gun control” doesn’t “go well?”

the american insurrection .... where it will be fought ....

the american insurrection .... can the “elites” take refuge in “hiding” ....

Posted by .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) on 12/30 at 05:28 PM
  1. Americans’ best interests are best served by preventing a rebellion….
    ======================

How do you prevent a bully from attacking you without defending yourself?

I’m not sure if that will read like what I am writing.

The prevention must come from the people that are causing the rebellion.

IOW, leave me alone and I won’t kill you.

It’s pretty simple really.
    We teach our children at an early age to respect others, keep your hands to yourself, don’t take other people stuff, and don’t hurt anybody.

But some of those children grow up and become politicians and start doing all the stuff they were taught NOT to do.

Posted by .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)  on  12/30  at  09:46 PM
  2. From the article:
    “Tens of millions of Americans will refuse to comply with an order that is clearly a violation of the explicit intent of the Second Amendment.”
    ============

If they make an illegal law there will be the most massive class action lawsuit in history against the fedgov.

What is the penalty for violating the highest law in the land, the constitution?

Death.

Posted by .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)  on  12/30  at  09:50 PM
  3. While I wholeheartedly agree with Americans’ best interests are best served by preventing a rebellion the choice is not likely to be ours to make.

There comes a time when compromise isn’t possible.  I fear that time is not only very close, but that it may have already arrived. The opening rounds may well be going overhead.  Metaphorically, of course.

Posted by SiGraybeard  on  12/30  at  11:06 PM
  4. They have been prepping the “battlespace” for decades and they are arrogant enough to think they can pull it off.  I think if you do contact your representative you need to ask them not only to vote against this unconstitutional gun ban but to introduce a bill to repeal the 1934 National Firearms Act and the 1968 Gun Control Act. It’s time we stopped being defensive and go on the offensive.

Posted by Tripp  on  12/31  at  01:50 AM
  5. ‘Americans’ best interests are best served by preventing a rebellion’

I believe a rebellion is just what our foreign enemies are hoping for. It would mean invasion from abroad and the end of America.

Posted by .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)  on  01/01  at  12:14 AM