“It Exists at MY Pleasure”

Front and center, at Drudge, is this headline.

SECESSION MOVEMENT EXPLODES

The Gunslinger has some thoughts on this subject.

“I” AM MORE IMPRTANT THAN THE GOVERNMENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

ME.

I am.

The “I”. The INDIVIDUAL of individual liberty.

“I” precede government. “I” am its sole reason for existence.

Without ME, it ceases to have a purpose.

The government of the United States of America was instituted among men for no other reason than to secure MY rights.

And when said government becomes destructive of those ends…it no longer has any reason to exist…

There is only the question of ITS loyalty to ME and its purpose/responsibility of securing MY rights.

When it ceases in that primary function, I am completely within my INDIVIDUAL RIGHTS to sever our relationship.

It exists at MY pleasure. It was instituted my ME, and derives its power from ME.

Yep.

Posted by .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) on 11/14 at 09:37 AM
  1. The gov’t doesn’t exist for my pleasure. It exists in spite of it. In the few circumstances where I *needed* gov’t it failed beyond my wildest nightmares. I have never evolved to need or want it again. People that have are delusional idiots not worthy of individual recognition. It could cease to exist today and my life would not change at all. I wish it gone, all of it, and the mindset that created it.

“You can lead a people to ideas but you can’t make them think.”—ghostsniper,2012

Posted by .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)  on  11/14  at  11:09 AM
  2. Hey Dude remember the Plural of I is we.

Keep us with this I, I, I stuff and you might turn into another Obamamessiah.

Be Well

Posted by .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)  on  11/14  at  04:26 PM
  3. Kevin, I realize the plural of I is we, but the I I advocate is non-coercive, which is far from messiahish.

You too, be well, then we’ll both be well.

4. Kool but you know what I was Driving at.

We the I’s in order to form and so forth.
    May GOD bless us all especially those of us who need it most.

The Longer we wait to Counter Attack the worse it will be.

Sooner rather than later I hope.
    K

Posted by .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)  on  11/14  at  10:03 PM
  5. A crude distillation of the founder’s eloquent original language as proclaimed in the Declaration of Independence,

“We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.–That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, –That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.”

Unfortunately many like to pay lip service to such sentiments but are unwilling to do the far milder actions that would be required to mend our broken political situation far short of abolishing it.

Unfortunately many were too lazy last week to get off of their fat asses and exercise said freedoms.

Unfortunately, if push really did come to shove, I suspect that many of those chest thumping corner drug store patriots would mumble excuses about why they can’t ‘get involved’ as they stared at their shoes.

I despise what the democrats stand for, what this administration in particular is, and where they are trying to take this country. That being said, I admire their tenacity, clarity of purpose and willingness to do - whatever - it - takes, in the short and long term to WIN.

They have taken an empty suit and a crude gaffe prone idiot who presided over four years of stagnation, corruption, unemployment, economic disaster, and won! Despite the odds against them.

Every chickenshit S.O.B. who couldn’t find their way to their polling place, or who couldn’t vote for Romney out of some misplaced ideological purity, or ethical disdain for a candidate who ‘seemed’ tainted somehow deserves everything they get and deserves to get it good and hard.

The fight wasn’t lost, it was given away. Now we have four more years of the same. Four more years to watch the left and their fellow travelers corrupt and degrade the constitution and laws of this land. Four more years of debasing the entire culture. Four more years (if we have that long) of ignoring economic inevitability. Four more years for the left to consolidate their grip on power.

We get the government we deserve.

The long march back is just beginning. I wonder how many really have the stomach for it?

Posted by Tim P  on  11/14  at  10:16 PM
  6. (John, not directed at you personally, I just get pissed wondering where everyone’s anger was, before the election)

Tim, no offense taken, what-so-ever.  Thank you for speaking freely, and pointedly clearly.

7. Romney would but have delayed the Inevitable.
    Voting for Him, would not have stopped the Invasion.
    But it would give more time for those who know to die, get Older.
    Weaker poisoned by inferior food and chemicals. More of our bet to die in foreign lands.

Look at it logically, Why did the Indians attack Custer Knowing they would eventually lose?

No it’s plainer and quicker.  Either we will use what we have, the whole mess is corrupt from Top to bottom, including the Upper echelon Military.

But if we wait same as Romney more of us will die.

Better a Quick hard death than starving.  As for those who believe in God and still sit on their ass.  Well then stop annoying us who will choose.

They know to bring lunch to my Home. I have never been plainer to all authority. They exist to serve mine and your pleasure.

Or luckier those I love are dead except for all my fellow nut cases.

GOD Bless and strengthen us for what we are about to receive.

Kevin

Don’t forget this important clause. WE ARE DUTY BOUND>

That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.

Posted by .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)  on  11/15  at  10:07 AM
  8. P.S

All of Humanity has a pattern and when that pattern reaches Critical Mass, No Romney’s, Bush’s et all will ever stop the Decline.
    The problem with empires that fall is not their military.

It is seeing the problem clearly and logically.

Romney would have made it worse and Harder think with Logic, Life is what it is not what we wish it.

See, Think Act or Not.

Logic is the driver not ego or emotion.

Remember this how many voted to confirm Eric Holder, then ask yourself who really is in charge

No truer words were ever spoken, even by the Imbecile traitor Ridley Scott.\

How will you defend Jerusalem without KNIGHTS?

MEN who follow GOD ,not other MEN!

Posted by .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)  on  11/15  at  10:18 AM
  9. P.P.S.

What part of DUTY do none of us understand?
    Duty to GOD,
    Duty to Country,
    Duty to family,
    Duty to self.

ALL the SAME

Kevin K
    Lk Ronkonkoma, NY

Posted by .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)  on  11/15  at  11:08 AM
  10. Kevin:  “Weaker poisoned by inferior food and chemicals.”
    Could you be more paranoid and sound more strange?  Who is being poisoned and by what?  Get serious.  You may have some bizarre food biases that you feel compelled to live out but that does not translate into fact.  Our food neither inferior nor poison.  And the chemical phobia you and others have is downright luddite.

Posted by .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)  on  11/15  at  11:43 AM
  11. Kevin, I appreciate the fervency with which you express your views on this subject.  Many of the points you make cannot be refuted, i.e. they are factual, though I too, like GWTW, consider your comments regarding food and chemicals not nessarily grounded in fact, and easily enough gotten around by not eating what any individual may consider as dangerous to ingest.

While you may consider an acceleration of throwing off the yoke of government, violently, as imperative, and to be initiated by individual Americans of likeminded thinking, I would counsel caution.

Does this mean complete inaction?  No.  It means I will not initiate violence against the government, at this point in time.  If the government initiates mass violence against American individuals, my stance will be different.  If the government initiates violence against me, individually, well, then I must make a decision.  Are you familiar with the lyrics of The Clash’s song Guns of Braxton?  I take for granted that you are familiar with Peter’s wielding of the sword and Christ’s response to this.

I acknowledge I have duties, though I cannot agree that the duties you listed are one and the same.  My duties are to God, self, and family.  The only way I can fulfill any stipulated duty to country is to fulfill the first said duties I note here, because if I fulfill those duties, I can more effectively fulfill my duties to those American individuals who respect me.  Those American individuals are the country, not government as instituted by men, just as the church is not a building, but followers of the teachings of Christ.

12. Hello My Friend I hope you are that and after this trust me I agonized over it.
    I need no song other than the Star Spangled Banner to tell me what to do and pray for.

But I do understand, if they are kicking the door in it is too late for you.

Violence I wondered and assumed which does the world really need another asshole.
    Violence as you call it is nothing more than the Mis-application of FORCE or Physics.
    Violence is when ego or emotion is the driving factor. If Logic, pure basic or constructive is the driving factor then your emotions just give you the capability to apply it.  I know we may differ on the Country part, but you and I are family and like many families we do not have to love each other to work to each others advantage and health.  Hell I despise my bros ands sis’s for Helping in the Medical Murder of my MOM.
    When the govt. says she is OLD or . Nurses and Doc. tell you the Govt. does not want her addicted it is too late, but time for war.  Missing the Pancreatitis completely.

How many livelihoods must be destroyed before we lose the capability to feed others.  Yes we can avoid some poisons but who the Hell put the Bromide in many baking products in the Late 70’s early 80’s.  Destroy the Thyroid and you destroy the one organ that controls the efficiency and immunity of the whole body.
    The one thing I learned when I studied some Far East thing a ma Jig.
    My teacher said you will learn only one thing, like a kid I had to rush the answer.
    The one thing is what is the most efficient method of doing or not anything.
    Took me 20 years to get it all.
    GOD bless and be well and if you want to chat use the email or I will give you the Phone.
    My step dad and our forefathers died and risked much more for us for far less reason.
    My family says I am a better bs artist in person.
    Forgive the Jumbled thoughts.
    Christ died for US , am I supposed to do less.

Kevin

Posted by .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)  on  11/19  at  11:12 PM
  13. Kevin, sorry I have not replied to your last comment til now.  As a friend, it was impolite of me.  If you’ve some additional thoughts you’d like to express, drop me an email.  The email link on this page works.

God Bless.

14. “I acknowledge I have duties…”

Hi, John.  I think a close reading of what you wrote will yield that you acknowledge that you DON’T have any duties.

I don’t want to argue semantics, but generally a “duty” implies some sort of obligation that arose separate and apart from your own willingness to assume it.  IOW, as the story goes…sometimes one accepts one’s “duties,” and sometimes one doesn’t.

As you correctly note, this is not the nature of a duty, or even an obligation.  Indeed, that’s the whole point—-there is no such thing as an unchosen obligation.  Doesn’t exist and can’t exist.  What exists are other people’s imaginations that you have such obligations or duties, but that’s a far cry from actually having them.

I find this a terribly important point because most people are busy arguing about what your obligations or duties are, or should be.  Naturally they aren’t anything at all, until you assume them.  At essence, they are a state of mind and ultimately, no state of mind can occur except within the consciousness of that particular mind.

I can SAY you have an obligation to honor the Lord, or your country or whatever…but until YOU decide that you do, you ain’t got it, and that’s that.  If people would understand this, I think they’d be much slower to impose various punishments on others for not having the obligations they wish they had, or, in more common parlance, not fulfilling their duties.

Posted by .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)  on  11/23  at  04:39 PM
  15. Jim, I fully agree with you here.  I have no duties, or obligation to duties, unless I freely choose to assume said duties.  This is an important distinction to note.